JobsSee our latest job postings and apply to join our dynamic team, working at the forefront of sports business.
International Sales Executive
Mad for F1? Want to see the world? Fast?
A once in a lifetime opportunity for an organised, on it and up for it sales executive to join the fastest growing force in F1. Taking the F1 Authentics product portfolio on the road, you will be a key part of the team bringing the ultimate in F1 memorabilia to the Paddock Club VIP area at 20 Grand Prix over the year ahead. Your job will require you to be able to work as part of a team, installing our showcase stand, helping manage sales to an international VIP audience, build relationships with our key customers and spot the opportunity to build sales.
Challenging? Yes. Rewarding? Yes. Fun? Yes. For more information please contact Tierney@themementogroup.com. And don’t forget, passion is key.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Sales Order Processing
- Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets for Paddock Club across the season.
- Create and implement sales strategies and initiatives to drive growth of sales.
- Generate F1 Authentics online and after-sales through implementing tactical business initiatives and client database growth against targets.
- Own and manage Sales Order Processing from execution through to delivery with relevant internal teams, systems and processes.
- To provide world class account management service to high net worth individuals and clients, enhancing customer experience and engagement.
- Create and develop long term relationships with new and existing clients, driving database growth.
- To proactively maximise sales returns from client and supplier relationships.
Paddock Club Operations
- Responsible for setup and running the F1 Authentics Paddock Club operation at all present F1 races
- Working closely with the F1 Events Manager to have a full understanding of department budgets, forecast and expenditure to drive a profitable business unit.
Product / Stock management
- Have a full understanding of costs, prices, royalties and profit margins across entire product range, using insight to drive strategy.
- Manage the product mix in collaboration with relevant departments and team members, ensuring optimum presence and representation with strategical and considered stock plan.
B2B Sales Assistance
Working with the Senior Sales Manager to assist with B2B service requirements on-the-ground at races where required, delivering product and services to teams, clients, sponsors and trackside partners.
Prerequisites / Critical Job Skills
- A commercially minded and sales orientated individual, with a knowledge and interest in creating and implementing sales strategies.
- Ability to communicate with high net worth individuals on an international level, considering cultural differences and time zones.
- Ability to drive your own business segment in a pro-active fashion and deliver results.
- Excellent team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of F1, the global market place and business practises.
- Thorough understanding of numbers, including product cost prices and sales margins.
- Strong negotiation skills
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office and the use of CRM systems.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Bonus scheme
B2B Account Manager
To manage The Memento Group’s (MG) F1 team and team partner accounts. To control and grow B2B sales through building relationships with new and current partners, developing long-term commercial opportunities. Representing and upholding The Memento Group’s corporate values in a professional manner across all of its brands.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of sales numbers against the agreed B2B sales forecasts on a monthly basis
- Regular, clear and consistent communication with relevant people (F1 team Partner Managers)
- To manage B2B partner accounts and support all global sponsors in F1 and other relevant sports MG work within.
- To be proactive, create and build new relationships with partners, helping to develop MG into the number one preferred supplier for all partners.
- To concisely communicate with clients via email, on the phone and face to face effectively.
B2B Development & Planning
- Ability to see new business opportunities above and beyond day to day sales and execute in a professional manner.
- Planning annual sales numbers by month across partner database with the growth of sales front of mind, in line with corporate strategy and direction.
- To implement and drive business strategy to achieve the divisions goals
- To maximize sales return from new and existing client relationships
Sales Order Management
- Management of order from quote through to delivery
- Ability to implement orders into the CRM system, supporting other management As well as sales team members in this area where required.
- Working with cross-functional teams harmoniously, to ensure orders are executed and delivered on time to the client’s standards. This includes:
- Sales - Assisting colleagues with account management and orders when required.
- Design - To create appropriate customer mailouts/proposals/documents in a timely manner.
- Buying - To source appropriate product in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Production - To ensure stock availability is clear and product is produced and delivered when required.
- Marketing - To be aware of marketing plans and launches
- Finance - Provide account financials and assist financial team with company financials
Critical Job Skills/Requirements
- Ability to drive your own business segment in a pro-active and independent manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of dealing with clients from varying industries, cultures, backgrounds and timezones
- Ability to travel nationally and sometimes internationally and visit clients face to face
- Results focused with a proven sales record, willing to go above and beyond to deliver.
- Driven and pro-active team player, with excellent communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, personable and ability to build relationships quickly
- Understanding of the global market place and business practises
- Thorough understanding of sales numbers, budgets and margins.
- Knowledge of F1 and motorsport industry is advantageous
Please attach your CV & cover letter in a word document.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent