November 08, 2021
Ecommerce Trading Manager
Ecommerce Trading Manager - Position - The Memento Group
The Memento Group is revolutionising the world of sports memorabilia and licensed product. We maximise revenue opportunities for sports teams, athletes and rights holders across multi-channel solutions. Through our innovative partnerships, we design, develop and deliver cutting edge products and services into the marketplace, bringing fans closer to the sport, teams and athletes they love. With channels operating across B2C and B2B, we realise incremental revenue streams that deliver £millions in royalties to our licensors each year. We own and run F1Authentics.com, the only official licensed memorabilia marketplace in F1, reaching up to 500 million fans on behalf of the teams and drivers we work with. Born out of Formula 1, today we do this for some of the biggest sports in the world in Boxing, MMA, Football, Le Mans and more.
We’re looking for a talented driven Ecommerce Trading Manager to lead one of our global TMG licences. A new long-term license partnership with one of the top four sports in the US, this is your opportunity to build and manage the commercials, operations, product and merchandising of a new platform for launch in January 2022.
- Align and agree on the commercial strategy with senior management to drive and define a strategy for the licence partner, delivering CX, conversion, product and sales budgets.
- Maintaining a category level Range Plan that accurately reflects the planned buy levels, pricing, product mix in line with agreed budgets & forecasts
- Consistently improve the customer journey touch points and optimise the conversation rate throughout all TMG shops with the digital and web development team.
- Review pages and product performance data to report daily, weekly and monthly sales highlights presenting opportunities and challenges with likely actions.
- With marketing ensure all online product launches and campaigns are delivered on time with the correct product information across all digital channels, ensuring the merchandising strategy is reflected online, appropriately influencing where the online experience may differ slightly.
- Manage visual merchandising of category pages to optimise sales and performance while consistently thinking of the user journey and drive improvements that can be made.
- Manage digital asset production timeline working closely with marketing teams to deliver
- on time and to brief while supporting all activities with planning and product suggestions
- Be responsible for all key data points in regard to Product Information Management, data
- files, style codes, pricing, stock, allocation and product descriptions.
- Ensure optimal operational capability of the ecommerce digital ecosystem and
- infrastructure to meet customer and trading period needs.
- Work closely on the day-to-day operations with the production, supply chain and customer
- service teams.
- Consistently identify new and better ways of doing things to add value, streamline
- processes and create new opportunities.
- Ecommerce experience of a similar role at a comparable level of at least 3 years.
- Good understanding of Online Web Trading and customer user journeys.
- Detail orientated with strong numerical & analytical skills – Data Driven.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of website management, UX software and analytics tools.
- Passion for focusing specifically on online web trade.
- Knows how to prioritise and be agile to the needs of the business.
- Ability to build relationships across all levels and cultures.
- Good presentation skills, reports information and ideas clearly.
- Confident dealing within a fast-paced working environment.
- A degree level qualification or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as
- Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
Ecommerce Trading Manager
In line with industry standard
Bugbrooke, United Kingdom
Full Time, Permanent
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to on-site life & wellbeing coach
How To Apply:
Fill out the form below