Job Title: Financial Graduate
Salary: Inline with Industry
Location: United Kingdom
Share this vacancy
The Memento Group is revolutionising the world of sports memorabilia and licensed product.
We maximise revenue opportunities for sports teams, athletes and rights
holders across multi-channel solutions.
Through our innovative partnerships, we design, develop and deliver cutting edge products and services into the marketplace, bringing fans closer to the sport, teams and athletes they love.
The Memento Group are looking for a Financial Graduate to help shape our future alongside the Finance Manager and ensure that the business has the data required to make informed decisions around investment, new products and the next phases of growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarising data, information and trends.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
- Complies with tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplishes finance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
What you’ll need:
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject such as finance, accounting, economics or business
- Collaborative, ambitious and self-motivated with a desire to be a future leader
- Some work experience, either part time or via placements or internships
- Understanding of accounting, ledger and audit processes
- Awareness of accounting rules and ability to interact with broader management and workforce to ensure their understanding of financial processes and controls
In return we can offer the chance to make your mark and define your future career plan within a dynamic and fast paced sports licencing company.
We would expect you to be based from our head office near Northampton
Annual Bonus Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Access to on site Life & Wellbeing Coach
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the post.