October 14, 2021
We have an exciting role for roles within our business for production operatives to work in our busy framing, packing and despatch departments to support our growing sports e-Commerce team immediately.
With these roles, you will be given the necessary training to operate within each of the departments to ensure we have cover in all areas during our busy periods, enabling our employees to gain multiple skills and experiences.
We place a strong emphasis on collaboration. If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious production team, this could be the role for you!
- Basic picture framing, picture mounting.
- Packaging our products in readiness for despatch.
- Picking and despatching our products using our ERP system.
- Other general duties of the warehouse and office.
All these duties to be always performed in a safe manner with an awareness of individual responsibility for health and safety. Please note that these role involves some heavy lifting and long periods of standing.
The successful candidate should have:
- Proactive, punctual and able to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge and use of light power tools and cutting.
- Basic computer skills including working with an ERP system.
- Organised. Good attention to detail and a fast learner.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment helpful but not essential.
- A positive attitude, a good work ethic.
- Flexible and reliable.
In line with industry standard
Bugbrooke, United Kingdom
Full Time, Permanent
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to on-site life & wellbeing coach
How To Apply:
Fill out the form below